Essential Oil Bug Bite Remedies
Are you sick of bug bites ruining your day?
Here’s an essential oil bug repellant you’ll WANT to use!
We have made two easy, organic recipes to protect your family and friends from summer pests. Use the Essential Oil Bug Repellant to keep away the bugs. If you get bitten, use our Essential Oil Bug Bite Stick to soothe the itchy sensation.
Essential Oil Bug Repellant Recipe:
4 oz. glass spray bottle
1/4 cup witch hazel
10 drops Peppermint
6 drops Eucalyptus
6 drops Melaleuca
5 drops Cedarwood
- Add witch hazel and oils to the spray bottle.
- Fill the remainder of the spray bottle with water and mix well.
- Shake before each use.
Essential Oil Bug Bite Stick Recipe:
Lip balm round tubes OR mold of your choice
2 tbsp. Beeswax
3 tbsp. Coconut oil
20 drops Cleansing blend
10 drops Frankincense
20 drops Lavender
20 drops Melaleuca
- Heat the beeswax and coconut oil on medium/low until melted.
- Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool until warm.
- Add the essential oils and stir quickly.
- Pour the mixture into the lip balm tubes (or mold) and let solidify overnight.
- Rub the stick on bug bites to help prevent the itchy sensation.
Purchase our Summer DIY Kit for more recipes to make your Summer the best one yet!
Tune in to every DIY Tuesday: weekly on Facebook at 2:00 pm MST