Easy Bath Bomb Recipe with Ashley from Essentially Joilful
Have you ever made a Pinterest-fail bath bomb?
Have no fear, this week’s DIY Tuesday bath bomb recipe is easy, natural, and works with any essential oils!
1 cup baking soda
⅔ cup Epsom salts
½ tsp. Gold mica (optional)
½ cup citric acid
40 drops Frankincense
10 drops Myrrh
1 tbsp. Turkey red oil
- Blend the baking soda, Epsom salts, mica, essential oils, and turkey red oil together in a food processor or blender and transfer to a large, wide bowl.
- Stir in the citric acid, make sure everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Slowly add witch hazel to the mixture (we recommend spraying it through a mister to spread the moisture better) Then quickly stir thoroughly. Repeat until you can grab a clump of the mixture and it will hold together after a firm squeeze.
- Once it begins to hold shape in your hand, pack the mixture in a mold of your choice.
- Gently tap it out of the mold onto a sheet of wax paper. Let it dry overnight, turning it once. To use, drop in a hot bath and enjoy.
- Note: feel free to substitute any liquid carrier oil for the turkey red oil. The turkey red oil helps avoid oil slicks and blobs when the bomb bursts in the bath.
Catch us Live on Facebook every Tuesday and Friday: http://bit.ly/2mM9Hlp
*Giveaway is for Facebook participants only. Check out our Oil Life Facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/OillifeUT