Essential Oils for Rashes
Spring time is here and that means one thing . . . allergies! Did you know more than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies?! Many of these people even experience rashes! Do you suffer from seasonal rashes? Then we’ve got a few essential oils that may help relieve your symptoms!
Seasonal rashes are frustrating and prevent you from fully enjoying spring time. If you experience seasonal rashes and are curious about trying a natural remedy for rashes, there are a few essential oils you should try. Here are the top 5 essential oils for rashes and why:
- Cedarwood (apply topically): anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- Detoxification blend (take internally): contains Rosemary (analgesic) and Geranium (anti-allergenic)
- Neroli (apply topically): anti-inflammatory properties
- Lavender (apply topically): natural antihistamine and has antibacterial properties
- Anti-aging blend (apply topically): contains Frankincense (anti-inflammatory), Lavender (antihistamine) and Myrrh (anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal)
Wondering where we pulled this information from? Well, we pulled it directly from The Essential Life! The Essential Life is a complete essential oil guide which covers over 600 ailments! This book is filled with 100+ essential oil recipes for cooking, cleaning, allergies, congestion and much more! Interested in learning more about this book? Check it out here!
Roller Blend for Rashes
If your allergies are acting up and you start getting rashes, apply this roller blend to help relieve your symptoms:
- 10 drops Eucalyptus: anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- 10 drops Lavender: natural antihistamine and has anti-inflammatory properties
- 10 drops Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil): helps relieve itchiness
- 10 drops Geranium: helps soothe itchiness, especially when combined with lavender
- Add to 10ml roller bottle with carrier oil.
Need roller bottles? We’ve got a huge selection to choose from! Check them out here!